Personal growth | How to make money - affirmations ~ personal growth for beginners | How to make money

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Personal growth | How to make money - affirmations

Personal Growth for beginners How to make money.

Affirmations

In my last post on personal growth how to make money, I said that there were certain steps in learning how to make money, and we were going to work out the steps in the money making process.

I'm currently working on the next post in the steps for that, but wanted to just reply to a few queries I've had about affirmations and what do I think could be helfpul in learning how to make money!

Firstly, thanks for the emails, it's good to know there are people enjoying my posts on personal growth how to make money.

With affirmations have a positive phrase, and really believe what you're telling yourself.
One of my favourite things to tell myself is one that has been around for years :

Every day in every way my life gets better and better or
Every day in perfect ways my life gets better and better
You can use that as the base for yours, make sure you keep the in every way or perfect ways words though, as you don't want to get what you want by no other way than a perfect way!
For a how to make money one I would use something like :
Every day in perfect ways, money comes to me in abundance.
Say it ten times when you wake up, and ten times before you go to sleep, so you can put these thoughts into your head that you are a money making magnet!
If you continue this with a vision board (will go into this in more detail in a future post) or a scrap book of all the things that you want then I feel this is a great technique in learning how to make money.
You can use the following on your vision board or scrapbook, and make sure you read them regulary filling your mind with what you desire.
Money flows efforlessly to me. I attract money like a magnet.
I receive unexpected gifts. I have more then enough money for everything I want.
I have everything I need. I am happy and content.
I have my dream house. I have my dream car.
Theres some to start with. You can make it more specific for whatever you want. If you want to make money from work, make it more work orientated, using words like promotion, or business opportunities.
I have the job of my dreams.
Im rich and successful in my chosen profession!
Cut out pictures from magazines, or print them off the net of the things you desire, and put them on your board, or in your book. Also include photos of yourself on it, as you are the key here.
Get fancy with photoshop and put yourself at the location of your dream holiday, or driving your dream car! Make sure you are not in the drivers seat though as you don't want to be the passenger of someone else new car!
Put the board up somewhere that you see it all the time, or read through your book a few times a day and soon you will be learning how to make money in your ideal way!
Hope this is useful!
I will continue with the steps of how to make money on my next post on personal growth how to make money. You have to believe if you want to achieve and learn how to make money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search
rmullens01@gmail.com
Feel free to email me with any questions that you may have.