Welcome to Personal Growth for beginners ~ personal growth for beginners | How to make money

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Welcome to Personal Growth for beginners

Welcome to personal growth for beginnershow to make money.
This site is the first of many in my personal growth for beginners blogs. This one deals directly with how to make money which most people are looking for in life.
Why do the rich keep getting rich, and the poor remain poor? Why do people that are exactly like you in every way, keep getting promotions, and are just plain lucky? You will discover how you can be like everyone else, that there are basic laws for money making, and how you perceive the money making process.
By the way, these are my opinions, and the information that I will be providing has worked for me, it may not work for you. If you do follow everything I say then you should be able to change your opinions about the money making process, and start making money very soon. But like I said they have worked for me, it doesn't mean that they will work for you! If you have any question or are looking for something that is not posted on here please feel free to email rmullens01@gmail.com your question of interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search
rmullens01@gmail.com
Feel free to email me with any questions that you may have.